The Airway Backpack features secure elastic loops fasten medical tools in place as well as comfortable, ergonomic, padded shoulder straps that can be stowed away when not in use.
A resistant, adjustable medical backpack that’s built to last
- The backpack features comfortable, ergonomic, padded shoulder straps that can be stowed away when not in use.
- An additional sternum strap provides stability and keeps the bag in place.
- Secure elastic loops fasten medical tools in place.
- Fabric zipper guards shield against high-water areas, while external pouches offer quick access for frequently used items.
- Our compact design still has room to store an oxygen cylinder internally.
At My Responder Gear, we know the importance of making sure your team is equipped with the highest quality of supplies. The Airway Backpack is just that and more with its range of convenient features and unmatched material. Check out My Responder Gear for all your first responder equipment needs. The backpack includes the following features and specifications.
- Durable 1680 denier antimicrobial fabric with water resistant coating.
- Oversized self repairing zippers
- Bottom constructed for extended life
- Padded shoulder straps
- High visibility reflective tape
- Rubber molded handle
- Grip Adjustable dividers
- Holds up to a “D” sized oxygen tank Interior zippered clear vinyl pockets
- Fully washable (air dry only)
The bag has the following dimensions:
- Internal: length 20" x width 15.5" x depth 5.5"
- External: length 21" x width 15.5" x depth 7"