The Airway Bag features a reinforced outer construction of durable, heavyweight recycled rubber tire that protects the oxygen tank and is accessible without needing to be removed from the bag.
An emergency first responder bag with complete customization
- The Airway bag features a reinforced outer construction of durable, heavyweight recycled rubber tire that protects the oxygen tank.
- The quick zippers provide quick and easy access to your cylinder and supplies on this first responder equipment.
- The oxygen tanks is accessible for use without needing to be removed from the case.
- The shoulder straps can be stoved away when not in use.
- The clear vinyl, color-coded, detachable pouches reduce search time.
- Tear-away compartments provide you with the option to take only what you need for any situation and leave the rest of the first responder bags behind.
My Responder Gear understands that saving time is of critical importance for first responders. With all the convenient and customizable features of the Airway Bag, your focus can be on those who need help as opposed to your first responder equipment. Turn to My Responder Gear for all your first responder equipment and bags. The backpack includes the following features and specifications.
- Durable 1680 denier antimicrobial fabric with water-resistant coating
- Recycled rubber tire material for extra protection and durability in high wear areas
- High-visibility reflective tape
- Metal hardware for strength and durability
- Foam padding for protection and comfort
- Heavy-duty, self-correcting zippers
- Customizable card holders to manage inventory
- Fully washable (air dry only)
The bag has the following dimensions:
- Internal: length 25" x width 12" x depth 7" (two-lid pocket)
- External: length 25" x width 12" x depth 10"