Chief's Ab-Pack EMS Fanny Pack
The Chief's Ab-Pack EMS Fanny Pack features a single buckle attach/detach method for quick grab-and-go and is made with durable antimicrobial fabric with water resistant coating. Supplies not included.
A detachable, customizable first responder pack that can be easily worn or carried
- This fanny pack can be detached from the Chief Backpack for a customizable bag system.
- It features a single buckle attach/detach method for quick grab-and-go.
- The pack’s design allows you to conveniently stow it away when not in use.
- The main interior compartment provides an adjustable divider to configure combinations of equipment and supplies.
- Internal hook-and-loop lining strips keep modules securely in place, while the front pocket provides a removable pouch that contains three dividers to configure large or small items.
Nowhere else will you find the selection of first responder bags available at My Responder Gear. We only sell products that are high-quality, heavy-duty and long-lasting, all of which are necessary qualities of first responder gear. Start upgrading your supplies today with the Chief’s Ab-Pack first responder bags. The Chief's Ab-Pack EMS Fanny Pack includes the following features and specifications.
- Durable 1680 denier antimicrobial fabric with water resistant coating
- Metal hardware for added strength Fully washable (air dry only)
- Heavy-duty, self-correcting, oversized zippers, double stitched for strength
- Reflective tape striping for nighttime visibility
- Double stitched internal seams, bound for toughness
- Webbing handle with box “X” stitching for durability
The Chief's Ab-Pack EMS Fanny Pack has the following dimensions:
- Internal: length 6" x width 12.5" x depth 4"
- External: length 6.5" x width 13" x depth 8"