Chief's Small AED Bag
The Chief's Small AED Bag is a durable, yet light-weight medical bag that includes a convenient, double adjustable and detachable shoulder straps. Supplies not included.
A durable, yet lightweight emergency medical bag
- This AED pack, part of the Chief Medical Bag System, can be detached from the Chief Bag for a top-notch, customizable bag system.
- It features a single-snap attach/detach method for quick grab-and-go.
- It includes a convenient, double adjustable and detachable shoulder straps.
- The main interior compartment is lined with foam padding and nylon for protection and durability.
- High visibility reflective tape is featured on the exterior.
- The AED pack is available in two sizes to meet the needs of many AED machines.
First responders absolutely have to have reliable supplies. It’s why all of our products at My Responder Gear are field-tested and inspired by first responders. This Chief's Small AED Bag, for example, will help you handle even the toughest situations with portability and convenience. The bag includes the following features and specifications.
- Durable 1680 denier antimicrobial fabric with water resistant coating
- Metal hardware for added strength
- Fully washable (air dry only)
- Double adjustable, detachable shoulder strap
- Reflective tape striping for nighttime visibility
- Double-stitched, internal seams, bound for toughness
- Interior foam and nylon padding for protection and durability
The Chief's Small AED Bag has the following dimensions:
- Internal: length 10" x width 10" x depth 2"
- External: length 10.5" x width 10.5" x depth 2.5"