The Command Board system provides immediate information about resource location, arrivals, teams in the deck, teams in rehab, and much more.
An efficient first responder field resource ideal for small spaces Invented by an experienced chief, this unique system is critical to incident accountability.
- The Command Board system provides immediate information about resource location, arrivals, teams in the deck, teams in rehab, and much more.
- This first responder equipment provides a complete account of the incident and scene assets.
- Using NIMS terminology and standards, the Command Board also provides command transfer.
- Board prompts remind the incident commander to station critical support teams around the incident.
- Additionally, the Command Board allows for complete customization to easily identify any team on the scene.
Oftentimes for first responders, organization falls by the wayside. That no longer has to be the case thanks to this chief-inspired Command Board. Track just about everything around the incident and increase your team’s efficiency, as well as accountability. Shop now for first responder gear from My Responder Gear.
- Dry-erase board pre-printed with prompts for diagramming the incident - two side sections are "velcro" ready so that resources can be accounted for properly.
- Fits easily on a table, car hood or hangs easily with hooks or carabiners.
- Removable accountability boards have hook and loop to attach par tags.
- Inner clear vinyl pocket for paperwork storage and elastic loops for markers.
- Standard set of 25 operational magnets come with board.
- Customizable resource magnets available for order. Outer large zipper pocket for storage of magnets.
The bag has the following dimensions:
- Internal: length 17.5” x width 24.25” x depth 0.25”
- External: length 19.25” x width 12.25” x depth 2”
- Detachable panels: length 17” x width 10.5”